Below find AMP members who include writing and distributing newsletters in their primary areas of expertise:
Available for more freelance work.
Allison Adams has experience in writing news editorials, magazine editing, book illustration, blogging, photography, website design, and website marketing. She is also a realtor and associate broker with Lake Homes Realty in Tuscaloosa. She has a monthly column in Druid City Living magazine. Her work includes writing about travel, beauty, personal interest, and interiors/architecture.
Semi-retired and available for more freelance work.
Ann Halpern, retired from full-time freelance writing, still accepts occasional assignments. Ann has earned local, state, regional and nationalwriting awards for traditional media aswell as blogs, newsletters and websites. Much of her work has focused on writing and project management in real estate, food, health and medicine.
- Two primary areas of expertise: Writing Newsletters, Writing Personal Profile Articles
- Based in the Birmingham area.
- AMP & NFPW member since 1997.
- Contact through Email or phone 205-879-9886.
- AMP Communications Contest-1st Place in Writing-Specialty Article-history
- AMP Communications Contest-2nd Place in Writing-Feature Article
- AMP Communications Contest-2nd Place in Writing-Personal Blog
- AMP Communications Contest-2nd Place in Writing-Specialty Article-arts and entertainment
- AMP Communications Contest-2nd Place in Writing-Feature Article-in magazine, newsletter or nonnewspaper publication
- AMP Communications Contest-1st Place in Writing-Editorial or Writing
- NFPW National Communications Contest-2nd Place in Writing-Editorial or Opinion